The meeting times are 'ready to ride'. If you need time to prepare equipment then please arrive a few minutes earlier.
Glenbrook station carpark.
After being reminded about this on the Wednesday night ride, it's time to put it up for next year to give you all a chance to drag out your secret weapons.
1) Bike not to be worth more than $200 new or needs to be over ten years old.
2) No disc brakes.
3) You have to carry it out with you even if it is stuffed.
4) All stacks are your own fault for riding such a heap of S*&t
5) No clipless pedals (unless the bike came with them originally)
6) Must be prepared to have an embarrassing photo taken.
7) Anything else I have missed here....................
Of course these are only guidelines and are pretty flexible. Just don't turn up on your full carbon MTB unless you want to be sweep!
Jump on whatever's steaming out of Glenbrook at 8:23
Meet back at Glenbrook for some new seatpost bolts and a gentlemans operation or two.
Were you there and have a story to tell?