Lantana Lash II @ Yellomundee
The meeting times are 'ready to ride'. If you need time to prepare equipment then please arrive a few minutes earlier.
There's a car park (click for foggy picture) on Springwood Road - just down the way from Hawkesbury Heights if you're looking for a suburb name.
WSMTB and BMORC are inviting everyone to come along and help make a dent in the Lantana infestation that is taking over Yellomundee.
• When: Saturday 9 June, 2012, from 8am to about midday (but anytime you have free would be greatly appreciated).
• Where: Meet at Yellomundee RP top gate
• Wear: Boots, long trousers and long sleeved shirts. NPWS will provide gloves, but bring some if you have them.
• Tools: Bring loppers, sheers and/or Saws. NPWS will provide some tools, and chemicals.
• Lunch: TBC, will either be a BBQ or BYO
As a thanks, NPWS are currently in negotiations to have Nic Bowman from IMBA-AU run a free Workshop in trail sustainability. Priority spacing for this workshop will be given to those Mountain Bike Riders who attend the Lantana Lash. This workshop is ideal for anyone involved or wanting to get involved with trail care maintinance.
So come on down, its not as bad as you may think, You can see the result at the end!
Were you there and have a story to tell?