The meeting times are 'ready to ride'. If you need time to prepare equipment then please arrive a few minutes earlier.
Glenbrook station carpark.
After being reminded about this on the Wednesday night ride, it's time to put it up for next year to give you all a chance to drag out your secret weapons.
1) Bike not to be worth more than $200 new or needs to be over ten years old.
2) No disc brakes.
3) You have to carry it out with you even if it is stuffed.
4) All stacks are your own fault for riding such a heap of S*&t
5) No clipless pedals (unless the bike came with them originally)
6) Must be prepared to have an embarrassing photo taken.
7) Anything else I have missed here....................
Well, what an event, what a turnout! The quality of the steeds presented certainly made up for the lack of quantity. These old machines had already paid their dues in spades on the trails but that didn't stop us brave, but more likely stupid riders asking them for one last chance to relive the glory days of mountain biking.