Glenbrook Weir

hawkeye's picture

By hawkeye - Posted on 04 June 2014

I'm looking at doing an Oaks up-and-back Sunday. Forecast is for a little damp weather between now and the weekend. I'm just wondering what locals views are on whether the weir will be passable.

Muninjitsu's picture

If they are just showers between now and the weekend then no problem. We need at least two days of very solid heavy rain to get the causeway up to impassible levels.

hawkeye's picture

Cheers, thanks. I thought so, but wanted to confirm before committing everybody's time.

David Spadaro's picture

Give NP a call on 02 4787 8877, they are the best people to talk too

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Best Mountain Bike